01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect New Hik-Connect App Update - v4.20.1.1126

Thanks @fullboogie

Please let us know how you get on with the updated version, are there any issues that would appear to have been fixed? Are there any new or persistent issues present on this version of the app?

If anyone else would like to update to and try this version you can find it HERE

The release notes that popped up in the app indicated several updates for doorbells. I wish I'd have taken a screenshot. I do not notice any changes for the better or worse.

The app works just fine. It's the service on Hik's side that is always troublesome.

Reactions: Dan
Has anyone else noticed that under playback, selecting a a time doesn't work. It just says "no video files stored on cloud found"
You can then select local storage from the top and then select the time from the timeline at the bottom.
So it looks like it defaults to cloud storage rather than local storage...

Has anyone else noticed that under playback, selecting a a time doesn't work. It just says "no video files stored on cloud found"
You can then select local storage from the top and then select the time from the timeline at the bottom.
So it looks like it defaults to cloud storage rather than local storage...
And no way of defaulting to local. Unable to search for time on local.

I'm also getting a lot of "Program exception. The mobile client is about to restart"

On 2 Samsung S7 phones running Android 8.0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211212-151655_Hik-Connect.jpg
    Screenshot_20211212-151655_Hik-Connect.jpg
    540.7 KB · Views: 301
  • Screenshot_20211212-151655_Hik-Connect.jpg
    Screenshot_20211212-151655_Hik-Connect.jpg
    540.7 KB · Views: 241
Did you ever get to the bottom of the program exception issues? I get this alot. At least once a day

Back