01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

New Hikvision products - Easter 2019

Phil

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Just a quickie to let you know that our team have been working hard to catch-up with the latest availability of new Hikvision products and that you might like to take a look at this link over the Easter weekend to see what's new:
Hikvision ¦ use-IP Ltd

You'll already see lots of new PTZs, some new NVRs, and some popular cameras such as the 2345 4MP turret camera (with DarkFighter) available in white, black AND grey!

Hint: by the end of today (before Easter) Hikvision's new 8MP DarkFighter turret cameras (and a few other brand new models) will be available for order :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the update Phil - I followed the first link, hoping to see details of the new NVRs but it seems to go to the generic Hikvision page here, The NVRs I see are those that have been there for a while.

I saw new 'Q' series NVRs on Hikvision's own site - assume those are the ones - do you have any pricing yet?

They are different, similar names, but DS-2CD2385G1-I is the new low light camera which is part of a group of G1 cameras.
The DS-2CD2385G1-I has just been added to the shop.

Yes, they are in stock

@CliveC
Thanks for the update Phil - I followed the first link, hoping to see details of the new NVRs but it seems to go to the generic Hikvision page here, The NVRs I see are those that have been there for a while.
The link does go to the usual Hikvision category, but with that category re-sorted to show the most recently added products first:
Hikvision ¦ use-IP Ltd
(our default sort is by lowest price first)

The new NVRs I was referring to are the (B) and IDS models.

I saw new 'Q' series NVRs on Hikvision's own site - assume those are the ones - do you have any pricing yet?
Can you provide a link to these please?

Hi Phil this is where I saw the new NVRs that appear to be a 'Q' series: Network Video Recorder Pro Series(EasyIP) EasyIP 3.0 Series NVR-List1-Hikvision Europe

Hi,

That link is for the European Hikvision website and not the UK site, as far as we are aware these Q-series NVRs will not be coming to the UK but we will inform everybody if they do become available. I wouldn't get too excited about them though as from a quick glance at the spec they don't appear to offer any massive improvements over the current K & I-series NVRs.

Ah thanks Dan - my mistake. Hikvision must be close to holding the record for so many variations of products!
I assume the current I series NVRs continue then, and that DS-7608NI-I2-8P will be available again when stock arrives?

Ah thanks Dan - my mistake. Hikvision must be close to holding the record for so many variations of products!
I assume the current I series NVRs continue then, and that DS-7608NI-I2-8P will be available again when stock arrives?

Yes, the Hikvision range is huge (if you include door entry, HiWatch, and other industrial/commercial equipment we don't sell then Hikvision is actually into the region of 1,000+ unique products), and yes the K-series and I-series continue to be the main options, with the new iDS- DeepinMind Intelligent NVRs coming soon. (the iDS- NVRs come at a premium - the range starts at around £1,700 incl. VAT)

Hi ive got one of the Q series NVR, its currently on v3 firmware, do you reckon these NVRs will get the latest v4 firmware updates?

Hi ive got one of the Q series NVR, its currently on v3 firmware, do you reckon these NVRs will get the latest v4 firmware updates?

Hi,

We have never sold the Q-series NVRs so don't have any experience with them or knowledge of what updates are coming, as far as we are aware the Q-series NVRs are entry-level models that are similar to the K-series NVR but with some reduced features, there is no plan for the K-series NVRs to receive the v4 firmware so I would assume it is the same for the Q-series.

I have 6 DS-2CD2385FWD-I cameras installed, is it normal when you have autoswitch on theres a 1 second black image before cameras show up on monitor as is that due to NVR not having enough processing power? What NVR do you recommend, im considering of replacing my Q series nvr even though ive only had it for about 2 weeks lol. When i try using a 2 monitors one HDMI and the other VGA i see the "No Resource" warning, i cant seem to have 2 different outputs. If both images are the same then it works fine, but if on HDMI monitor i have it set as Single Stream and on VGA as 5+1 Stream one of them packs out, i have enough bandwithupon checking. Im recording at the highest setting with 10FPS. the only way to fix is to drop the 8mp cameras all down to 6mp.

The delay is switching from cameras eg. When auto switch enabled, camera 1 to camera 2 theres a 1 second black screen before feed shows up and the same from camera 2 to camera 3 and so on

The delay is switching from cameras eg. When auto switch enabled, camera 1 to camera 2 theres a 1 second black screen before feed shows up and the same from camera 2 to camera 3 and so on

That is normal, our system does the same (although on ours I would say it a few milliseconds of black screen), from a quick scan of the Q-series datasheet I can see that they only support decoding 1 x 4K channel at a time, this could explain why you are seeing a slightly longer delay as the NVR has to work a little harder to decode the next stream it is switching to.

Thanks for the replies guys, another thing, with the K series you get no remote control but I've read somewhere on this forum you can purchase a remote separately and it will work, do you think its the same with the Q series Nvr? Would a remote control work if purchased?

I've read somewhere on this forum you can purchase a remote separately and it will work, do you think its the same with the Q series Nvr? Would a remote control work if purchased?

again, we have no experience with the Q-series NVRs, they do have the same case as the 8 & 16 channel K-series NVRs which do support the remote control so it is likely the Q-series also support this, but I could not access the datasheets on Hikvision's own website to confirm, I would recommend contacting your supplier or Hikvision directly for confirmation.

again, we have no experience with the Q-series NVRs, they do have the same case as the 8 & 16 channel K-series NVRs which do support the remote control so it is likely the Q-series also support this, but I could not access the datasheets on Hikvision's own website to confirm, I would recommend contacting your supplier or Hikvision directly for confirmation.

Here is a copy for you to look at.

Attachments

• Datasheet_of_DS-7600NI-Q2_P_NVR_3.4.96_20180910 (1).pdf
    1 MB · Views: 687
Back