01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

New router

deehar

iVMS 4200

Had a new router last week, camera working fine on the tv and laptops but can't seem to get it working on my mobile, I've added new router network name in WiFi settings and put in the password, and it generates a qr code?

App says I'm not logged in but will let me open the app and then asks if I want to confirm logout?? tried to reset password, verification sending code error comes up. tried registering phone again nothing!!

Also I've no idea where to generate a qr code on the laptop, I used to be able to do it but the option seems to have gone

Thanks

Hi,
This Post covers a lot of the things that can go wrong with Hik-Connect App access after a new router:
Hik-Connect portal error message "No device is found. Make sure that the serial No. is correct and the device is connected properly."

Especially point 1 on the network settings.
Your camera needs a DNS entry to be able to phone home.
Perhaps the DNS is set to the previous router's IP address?

Perhaps the new router is at a different IP address to the old, and the IPv4 gateway setting in your camera needs updating with the new router IP address?

iVMS 4200

Had a new router last week, camera working fine on the tv and laptops but can't seem to get it working on my mobile, I've added new router network name in WiFi settings and put in the password, and it generates a qr code?

App says I'm not logged in but will let me open the app and then asks if I want to confirm logout?? tried to reset password, verification sending code error comes up. tried registering phone again nothing!!

https://192-168-1-1ip.info/
Also I've no idea where to generate a qr code on the laptop, I used to be able to do it but the option seems to have gone

Thanks
If you get the solution then please suggest me also.

Last edited:
Back