01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

New to all this, camera offline

funkytwig

Hi, I have 4 mini dome cameras and am running iVMS 4200. I've managed to set the IP address of one camera but it's offline so I don't seem to be able to do anything.

beow is what I have. Ime brand new to this and did look for tutorials but they all seemed to have cameras that were online already.
Any ideas?
Ben

1581638343863.png

Please install and run Hikvision's SADP utility on a PC or Mac on the same network as the cameras, and share a screenshot with us of the resulting table it produces after scanning your network.

Hi Ben

Have you referred to this tutorial for adding Hikvision cameras to an NVR? What to you have the network cables in the back of the cameras connected to?

Would you be able to attach a screenshot of the device list and network settings for the problematic cameras from the latest version of Hikvision's SADP tool? To see the network settings you'll need to tick the box at the start of the row in which your device is listed. Have you used SADP yet to add your the cameras to your network/assign them all to open IP addresses on your network? It's a tool that scans your network for any devices that are connected to it, and then lets you change settings such as the gateway (your router's IP address) so you can add the devices to your router's network, here's more information on what SADP is and how it works.

Back