01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

New to CCTV cameras help

Mick1836

Hi, I have just bought two domed cctv cameras that look like little robots, I believe it’s referred as an ipc360 camera but searches on both Google and YouTube for this item show what looks like my cameras but with a different ‘ make’ name?
I have attached a picture of one on my cameras so can someone to start please give me a title for this type of camera please?
B7CF3CF0-0C5F-4A90-AE9C-DE37EA14ED48.jpeg

See here. Their description includes 'baby monitor' but indoor WiFi panoramic dome seems reasonable.

Thanks StewartM for your reply, my problem is the instructions for these cameras is cr*p. Google and YouTube searches only give the basic setup which I have sorted, I have ordered 2x 64 Gb class 10 memory cards but installing these give more questions, does any recording loop, how long will one record on low or high definition before it loops? As I said in my OP there appear to be numerous of these cameras on the market, yes they may display a different Make or Model name and the SD slot may be in a different location but they appear to be basically the same to me, unless someone thinks different?

You will need WinRar to extract it. Download and install one of the following:
1574364928348.png

Once installed you will be able to decompress the archive by double clicking the file.
1574365798585.png

Back