01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

New Turret cameras wanted

Fenboy

Hi, I currently have a DS-7608NI-I2-8P NVR, 1x DS-2CD2383G0-I/B 8MP turret camera and 4x other dome cameras (ONVIF).

Need/want to replace the 4x dome cameras with Hikvision turrets. This is for my home and would like black turrets, at least 4MP but prefer 8MP. What models should I buy?

DS-2CD2385G1-I/B 8MP​

DS-2CD2386G2-IU/B 8MP​

DS-2CD2386G2-ISU/SL/G 8MP - do you stock the black version?

DS-2CD2347G2-LU/B 4MP ColorVu​

Thanks for any input/advice.

Hikvision PTZ cameras
Hi, I currently have a DS-7608NI-I2-8P NVR, 1x DS-2CD2383G0-I/B 8MP turret camera and 4x other dome cameras (ONVIF).

Need/want to replace the 4x dome cameras with Hikvision turrets. This is for my home and would like black turrets, at least 4MP but prefer 8MP. What models should I buy?

DS-2CD2385G1-I/B 8MP​

DS-2CD2386G2-IU/B 8MP​

DS-2CD2386G2-ISU/SL/G 8MP - do you stock the black version?

DS-2CD2347G2-LU/B 4MP ColorVu​

Thanks for any input/advice.
Forget the first model it's out of date, has no audio, not as sensitive as the others in low light and doesn't have AcuSense (now that was a glowing review wasn't it :) )

You need to then decide whether you want/need full time Colour - depending on available light it's not for everyone, as the white LED is very visible if left enabled. I've enough light to switch it off but have to put up with a little more visible noise on a night. Previously you'd have had to choose between ColorVu and AcuSense technology but with the release of the 2347G2 AcuSense is included.

Both 2386's are the same with the exception of 2 way audio, speaker, flashing light on the ISU/SL. I suppose you just need to know whether you want the additional audio features. I wouldn't use the audio alarm/flashing lights for events on the ISU/SL unless it was in an area where it couldn't cause annoyance to yourself or others in the event of a false detection. I have one outside my front door and at a level where I can use the two way audio when someone is at the door which is very handy.

In summary forget number 1, decide between 2 and 3 based on the audio, then decide between the winner and the last in the list.

Back