01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Night footage

bigo94

Hi everyone!
I have problem with 2x 4mp Hikvision bullet cameras.
The day footage is great, but in dark i cant see nothing.
I have tried with turning off Auto WDR, but it does not help. Can you give me a tips how can I ''Isolate'' the wall? Now the IR light is focusing on it. The Intelligent IR light is on

Attachments

• camera 3.jpg
    camera 3.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 153
  • camera 6.jpg
    camera 6.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 150
Hi everyone!
I have problem with 2x 4mp Hikvision bullet cameras.
The day footage is great, but in dark i cant see nothing.
I have tried with turning off Auto WDR, but it does not help. Can you give me a tips how can I ''Isolate'' the wall? Now the IR light is focusing on it. The Intelligent IR light is on

Which exact Hikvision Bullet models do you have?

The issue is probably that you have too much wall in the scene, the camera's sensor adjusts to stop the brightest parts of the scene from overexposing and to that it makes the sensor less sensitive to light which makes the rest of the scene even darker. To get the best results you need to completely remove the white wall from the cameras field of view.

DS-2CD2T46G1-4i 2,8mm
is there no option for setup the IR concentration?

DS-2CD2T46G1-4i 2,8mm
is there no option for setup the IR concentration?

No, the IR is reaching the rest of the scene it is just the automatic sensitivity adjustment of the sensor is making the rest of the scene so dark you can't actually see the IR. Moving the camera will give you the best results but if you need to see the wall then you will need to play around with the HLC/BLC/WDR settings to see some improvement.

Okay, thank You! I thin i will change the camera from 2,8mm to 4mm and see what will happen

Back