01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Night Vision Quality Issues | Dome

Wired-circuit

Hello,

I'm having quality issues with my dome cameras at night, can anyone suggest what the issue is, so that I can fix?

Give the dome a good clean. The auto-focus looks like it's locking onto some residue.

To narrow the issue down, disable the IR light at night and see if the image improves. You might need to ask someone to walk out with a torch in front of it. Also, disable the WDR if it's enabled and see if that makes a difference. Keep us posted.

To narrow the issue down, disable the IR light at night and see if the image improves. You might need to ask someone to walk out with a torch in front of it. Also, disable the WDR if it's enabled and see if that makes a difference. Keep us posted.
View attachment 1998

View attachment 1997
How do I do this with an analogue camera via the DVR Interface?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190414_213645_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190414_213645_com.android.chrome.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 241
Try this (if you don't see this feature you will need to update the firmware):
On the DVR go to Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>Other and enable Virtual Host

Then navigate to Configuration>System>Camera Management and click the link to connect to the camera.

It will open the camera WebGUI in a new tab. Login to the camera and navigate to: Configuration>System>Maintenance>System Service to disable the IR.

Back