01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

No Audio on Hik push notifications

Anyone got ideas why the audio on my push notifications has stopped working.?? Been in every setting on the NVR, Phone etc and all set up correctly. The push notifications on all my apps work correctly including the audio, but for some strange reason the audio on my Hik app push notifications has stopped working.?!?!
been into my app, checked, unchecked, done same on the nvr, updated the latest iOS for phone & still nothing..! It’s doing my head in. The only thing I haven’t done which just thinking out load here is log into HIK web, and have a look on there website.!?
Anyone else had these issues and resolved them.?

Hi Phil. Thanks for your reply. I’ve resolved the issue.. Would you believe I had the wrong date on my NVR..
I couldn’t believe it.! It works a treat now.
many thanks.
Brian.

Anyone got ideas why the audio on my push notifications has stopped working.?? Been in every setting on the NVR, Phone etc and all set up correctly. The push notifications on all my apps work correctly including the audio, but for some strange reason the audio on my Hik app push notifications has stopped working.?!?!
been into my app, checked, unchecked, done same on the nvr, updated the latest iOS for phone & still nothing..! It’s doing my head in. The only thing I haven’t done which just thinking out load here is log into HIK web, and have a look on there website.!?
Anyone else had these issues and resolved them.?
hello i have been experiancing the same issue with no banner, sound on notification. Running latest ios software on apple phone and latest version of hi- connect. have you resolved your issue?

hello i have been experiancing the same issue with no banner, sound on notification. Running latest ios software on apple phone and latest version of hi- connect. have you resolved your issue?
Hi yes, got mine working again. Somehow the time & date was slightly out on my NVR & after correcting it worked again.. But I then updated the software to all my IP cameras with the latest firmware for each camera, rebooted, then put my new line crossings on etc, and so far not had a problem. Sorted

Back