01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect No camera linked or camera is hidden when accessing my 7608 K NVR and seven 2CD1X23G0-I IP cameras

taye

Hi all,
I just recently installed a ds-7608ni-k1/8p(b) with firmware V3.4.110 build 200212. When I set up the Hik-connect app it says "No Camera linked or camera is hidden". I have tried using a poe switch and also connecting the cameras to the poe ports on the nvr.
I have attached a screenshot.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,316
When you check your NVR from Internet Explorer on a PC on the same network, can you see your camera(s)?

What does SADP show?

When you check your NVR from Internet Explorer on a PC on the same network, can you see your camera(s)?

What does SADP show?

I can view all the cameras when I connect to the NVR using internet explorer.
SADP shows that all devices are activated.

Please try restarting your NVR

Are you running this Hik-Connect App?
Hikvision App Store

This latest version? ( Version: 4.8.0.0910 )
On Android?
What is your mobile phone make & model please?

I am on the latest app version.
I tried it on Tecno cc7 camon 12 and on Tecno cc9 camon 12 pro.

I have attached the basic settings for the NVR.

Attachments

• fm.png
    fm.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 994
Perhaps it is your phone?
I just tried to share access to one of our demo NVRs with you via Hik-Connect, but it failed.
Do you use the same email address at Hik-Connect as the one you used to register for this forum?
I tried that and Hik-Connect returned user not found ...

Perhaps it is your phone?
I just tried to share access to one of our demo NVRs with you via Hik-Connect, but it failed.
Do you use the same email address at Hik-Connect as the one you used to register for this forum?
I tried that and Hik-Connect returned user not found ...

This is the email address registered on the app [admin edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
OK - I have now shared access with you.
It'll be interesting to see whether you can see our demo 7604 NVR and its cameras?
I shared it in the same way to a colleague here with an Android phone and he was able to see them OK.

OK - I have now shared access with you.
It'll be interesting to see whether you can see our demo 7604 NVR and its cameras?
I shared it in the same way to a colleague here with an Android phone and he was able to see them OK.

I was able to connect and view.
I have attached snapshots.

Attachments

• IMG-20200923-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20200923-WA0004.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG-20200923-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20200923-WA0003.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 437
  • IMG-20200923-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20200923-WA0002.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 458
OK - that proves it's not the phone nor the App.
What model cameras do you have please?
And what firmware version are they running?

OK - that proves it's not the phone nor the App.
What model cameras do you have please?
And what firmware version are they running?

The NVR is running version V3.4.110 build 200212 and the cameras are running version V5.5.94 build 190902

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    78 KB · Views: 335
There is a 3.4.112 firmware version for your NVR here:
DOWNLOAD EU PORTAL

I would try just that first.

The V4 firmware at that page would be a major step-change - it brings a completely new user interface.

It's hard to comment on the cameras.
They are from a series that was not well supported with firmware updates.
A series that we never sold.
I don't know whether you will be able to find newer firmware.

If the .112 firmware update for your NVR does not resolve your App access issues I'd recommend that you now take it up with Hikvision Tech Support, as I don't want to recommend further steps which might make things worse if they are not compatible with your cameras.

BTW I just noticed an anomaly with your IP addresses.

I can't quite see the full IP address of your NVR, but it looks as if it is in the same domain range as your cameras?
Are all of your cameras directly plugged into the POE ports on the back of the NVR?
If so, then normally they would not show in SADP, only the NVR would show on the LAN (assuming that you were running SADP on a PC at another IP address on the same LAN).

1601034337417.png

BTW I just noticed an anomaly with your IP addresses.

I can't quite see the full IP address of your NVR, but it looks as if it is in the same domain range as your cameras?
Are all of your cameras directly plugged into the POE ports on the back of the NVR?
If so, then normally they would not show in SADP, only the NVR would show on the LAN (assuming that you were running SADP on a PC at another IP address on the same LAN).

View attachment 4478

I had to connect all the devices to a poe switch so that I could screenshot to send to you. I changed everything back to the poe ports on the nvr and changed the Ip addresses after the screenshot.
Will do the firmware upgrade on the NVR and hope it resolves the issue.
Will update the thread when done.
Thank you so far.

What does SADP show in your normal configuration?
I would expect it to show only your NVR.
I would not expect your NVR's IP address to be in the range 192.168.254.XXX (as it was, top of the list in post #18)

Back