01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

No Hik-Connect QR Code with DS-7608NI-K2/8P NVR

TJH

Hi All
I have the above NVR running v3.4.99 180324 firmware and I've failed miserably to connect it to Hik-Connect. The issue I'm having is that, after enabling Hik-Connect in Platform Access, I cannot get the QR code to appear.
Using Chrome with the IE addon, but I've been having some issues with that addon and have been trying to get the cloud connection with native Chrome.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

See point in my answer to this forum users similar question:

Also, you are running a very old firmware for the NVR model you have, you can find the latest firmware for your NVR model here

As you are quite a few versions behind we would recommend you update to the first v4.30 firmware (v4.30.005) before updating to the absolute latest firmware, this is because the v4.30 firmware introduced some substantial changes which may not work properly if you jump straight to the newest firmware.

See point in my answer to this forum users similar question:

Also, you are running a very old firmware for the NVR model you have, you can find the latest firmware for your NVR model here

As you are quite a few versions behind we would recommend you update to the first v4.30 firmware (v4.30.005) before updating to the absolute latest firmware, this is because the v4.30 firmware introduced some substantial changes which may not work properly if you jump straight to the newest firmware.
Thanks, Dan; I'll go and give this a try. TJH

Reactions: Dan
Back