01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Not getting notifications from new camera

Barry72

I am having trouble getting notifications from my new ColorVu camera, I already get emails from my older turret for line crossing and from the doorbell when it is activated.
My system is all Hikvision, the NVR is a DS-7604NI-K1/4P(B) with two cameras connected by WiFi, the DS-KB6403-WIP doorbell and DS-2CD2435FWD-IW Cube for keeping an eye on the dog. The two turrets in the back garden are hard wired back to the NVR, the older DS-2CD2385FWD-I mounted on the fence faces the gate and is set to email me when a Line Crossing event just inside the gate occurs. The new ColorVu turret DS-2CD2347G1-LU is mounted on the house looking across the back door and covering the whole back garden.
I have tried setting up a Line Crossing event with notifications on the ColorVu camera but nothing is coming through yet when I look at the playback from the NVR through the web browser I see a green box around moving objects and a blue line where I set it up which goes red when crossed. I'm guessing I'm missing something quite straight forward but I just can't see what it is.
Any help or advice would be fantastic.

Barry.

Sorry we have not responded before now - have you cracked it?

Back