01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Notifications of smart events to HikConnect app

mattcandy

Hi all - loosing the the will to live with this, and hoping somebody can help me out!!!

Have got DS-7616NI-I2/16P - NVR and a bunch (14) of DS-2CD2386G2-I cameras
System all working well.
Have setup smart events for intrusion and line crossing etc on the different cameras... these are all triggering correctly, and on the NVR monitor, if I go into alarms they all show correctly.
They have all bee working fine in triggering to my mobile phone and the HikConnect app - they would come through as a notification and then in the notifications section I would see the recording etc.
Every now and again would stop working in triggering to the app. its now stopped working since saturday and nothing seems to get it to come back (have tried rebooting NVR, logging in and out of app, switching hikconnect on and off on NVR etc). Any ideas??? driving me mad as key feature I need and for some reason its just stopped!

Am on latest firmware for NVR and cameras.... was working fine, and then just stopped on sat night.

Help!!

Have you tried turning smart events off, rebooting and then turning smart events back on again.

Have you tried turning smart events off, rebooting and then turning smart events back on again.
Hi - yep, tried this today after your suggestion but it hasn't made a difference. notifications still not triggering to phone. yet they were working just fine before.

parity is restored in the world... for some reason the notification schedule bit in the HIK Connect app didnt have any time blocks selected. as soon as i did this it is fine again. wonder if a recent app upgrade reset this. anyway, all is good!

parity is restored in the world... for some reason the notification schedule bit in the HIK Connect app didnt have any time blocks selected. as soon as i did this it is fine again. wonder if a recent app upgrade reset this. anyway, all is good!

Hi there. I posted another thread recently - I cant get any notifications to my iPhone. You mentioned the notification schedule in the HIK Connect App - Is it the case that this can override all the configuration settings I have set for my camera through the Browser on my computer? This remote configuration cant be done on the HIK Connect unless you Configure DDNS first - which I don't need. Mine is a 2CD2385G1-I and Ive never got any line crossing or intrusion alerts!!! Head wrecking.

Back