01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

NVR Browser Settings Issue

gp116126

Centurion!
Trusted Member
Hello Folks

Your help would be appreciated with this one.

I don't often use Browser access to the NVR but today have logged into browser and cannot get any Live View. I realise about having the plug in, loading it and using the right Browser, etc. and also know that the plugin is working as I have got into one of my cameras through the Browser by using the virtual host and the Live View image is working.

Anyway that's not necessarily the issue.

What I have noticed is that the Local Configuration page of the NVR does not have any settings. See screenshot and have not been able to populate fields as one that hold the file save locations won't let me input txt or browse for a folder. Hence I can't save any settings either.

I have looked at the NVR directly and can't find a page where all this info is contained so that I can populate via the NVR and can't see any NVR settings that are preventing the Browser menu from working, i.e. i haven't enabled it. .

NVR is 7608 K2 with version 3.4.112 build 200604.

1611603082220.png

You can also try:

Hello, me again.
Can get access via browser now via IE11. In the NVR browser Live View I can only get 3 of 6 cameras to display. Have also tried live viewing 1 by 1 and same 3 cameras come up with message Live View Failed. Cameras are all 2343GOs with latest firmware for that camera.

I can login to each camera through virtaul host and all live stream no problem. Bandwidth isn't the issue as I can get the other 3 cams to live stream at once either in the NVR GUI or through virtual host.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

Hello, me again.
Can get access via browser now via IE11. In the NVR browser Live View I can only get 3 of 6 cameras to display. Have also tried live viewing 1 by 1 and same 3 cameras come up with message Live View Failed. Cameras are all 2343GOs with latest firmware for that camera.

I can login to each camera through virtaul host and all live stream no problem. Bandwidth isn't the issue as I can get the other 3 cams to live stream at once either in the NVR GUI or through virtual host.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
could it be the encryption key setting at Configuration> Local?

Thanks for the suggestion. As its one key and it works for the 3 cams I would not think so but I have reset it jsut in case but no joy.

Back