01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect NVR+Hik-Connect alarm notifications no picture

rich58

Pls could someone point me in the right direction with notifications within the Hik-Connect (HC) app for NVRs?

When my 2CD-2142FWD is connected directly to HC, a motion alarm will include a picture taken at the event.

But when the same camera is connected via my NVR, the HC will only show a bell symbol on the triggering of an alarm event?

Is there anyway to have alarm events from the NVR to include a picture, as is normal when a cam is connected directly?

Cheers
Richard

This was working perfectly for me for months, today all of a sudden instead of the image on the message screen for the alarms in Hik-Connect app (when a intrusion is detected) now I'm just getting the icon of a bell. Had a look on the link below and that doesn't help me.... I rebooted the NVR and the first alarm correctly showed the image of the alarm then back to the bell icon for the subsequent one.

Its actually missing sections of the recording - in fact everytime there is an intrusion alert, when going back into the playback function on the web client its deletes approx 2 mins of the recording and just jumps from start of intrusion to the end of the intrusion with nothing in between.

Back