01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

NVR offline problem

AtaNaS

Hello there,
i recently bought a HikVision DS-7608NI-K2 NVR and 3 DS-2CD1143G0-I F2.8 IPC.
i have set up the nvr to 192.168.1.100 ip on the LAN and the camers on 101 , 102 and 103 ips.
ports i have used are 8000 for the NVR and 8001 8002 8003 for the cameras.
I added the camers to Hik-Connect nomally with their serial number and they work fine, but when im trying to add thr NVR i get the message "The device cannot be added. "
The other problem i have is that in Menu-> Configuration -> Network -> Platform access, the Status is Offline(0x1007)
All my ips are correct, i have DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, i can connect to my NVR through my laptop's browser, but it seems for some reason the NVR cannot
access outgoing connection outside of the LAN.
I have created an DDNS account and entered the information to my router, also have setup port forward for all the cameras and the nvr.
I can connect to my cameras normally with my DDNS domain, but when i try to connect to my NVR the connection fails.
I have tried DHCP for the NVR to check maybe there is some IP conflict with no luck.
The 3 cameras are setup normaly in my NVR and working fine.
I have followed every guide to fix the offline error with no luck, also pinged dev.hik-connect.com and telnet and both works fine.
The only thing im thinking is that i do not have a HDD installed on my NVR yet.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Sorry, I may have skipped detail - busy days.

If you use Hik-Connect you do not need to configure ANY port forwarding nor open any ports.
You only need to add your NVR to Hik-Connect - you will be able to remote your cameras via your NVR.

I know that,
I'm just saying that the cameras are working both with hik connect and with direct connection with their ip/port
The nvr doesn't work with either ways.
Cannot be added to hik connect, and fails to connect direct with it's ip/port.

Back