01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Office Christmas Closure

Phil

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
In the light of very recent announcements I have decided to close our office at use-IP Ltd earlier than expected for the Christmas holiday period.

We had planned to close the office on Wednesday afternoon (23rd December 2020), so we are in effect closing the office a couple of days early.

Shipment of Goods with the couriers has been very stressful in recent days, and will now only get worse.

Our office is in Dover, which now puts us in Tier 4 Coronavirus measures in Kent, but also currently at the front-end of a persistent 5+ mile queue of trucks trying to get into the Port of Dover.

So, for the sake of both the physical and mental health of our team I have decided to forego any further orders and outgoing shipments until the New Year.

The website will continue to function as usual, please feel free to place orders, but be clear that WE WILL NOT SHIP ANY NEW ORDERS UNTIL JANUARY 4TH.

We will be checking our emails (use info at use-ip.co.uk), and if we can help you we will certainly try to do so over the next couple of days.

The office telephone will not be answered until the New Year.

Thank you for your understanding.

May I wish you all a very merry Christmas and New Year!

Stay Safe, and we'll see you on the other side,

Thanks & Best Regards,

Phil

Last edited:
Back