01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hi was just checking something on my camera in the back garden on my phone that's when I noticed it was coming up with being offline. And a thought and just gave it a reboot and now all the ip addresses have all come back and now it's showing online. Thanks for all your help was going to fit a new hard drive as one day a month the dvr shut down quite a few times so thinking when it's trying to over write that the hard drive is damaged on that spot. When it gets past that spot it's OK for another month if fit one which is a good one to fit and is just plug and play. Thanks again for all your help jason

Hi I would of asked the company who fitted it but got ripped off by them and the problems that I had with the system when they first installed it. they even took the fan out the dvr which made it over heat so would not use them again.

Thank you I will have a look and order on tonight when I get home cheers

I'm going to suggest that the OP hires someone who knows what they are doing.
Hi I would of asked the company who fitted it but got ripped off by them and the problems that I had with the system when they first installed it. they even took the fan out the dvr which made it over heat so would not use them again.

Back