01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

One Key Disarm - DS-7616NI-K2-16P

ctaylor

The DS-7616NI-K2-16P has a few I/O ports.

I'd like to link the system to a keyswitch or alarm system so I can disable camera notifications when I enter the building.

Is the "one key disarm" feature supported on this NVR?

Your phone with the right app should be able to accomplish that. Provided the NVR and your phone are connected to the same network (the WiFi signal would have to extend that far) you could disable the notifications with ISAPI.

I don't understand. I'm not after an API to disable it.

On a HIKVISION Europe video there was a demonstration of how you could connect a key switch to the NVR and disable/disarm from sending notifications.

Does anyone know if this NVR, which does have IO ports, supports this feature.

Or is one key disarm only supported on a specific series of NVR?

The only thing in common with the HIKVISION video and the DVS demo is that all the nvrs run V4 of the software which implies I series Nvrs.

Thanks for the link. I've read through the alarm section but there's no information if the DS-7616NI-K2 or DS-7608NI-K2 supports this.

I'm just trying to confirm if the alarm arm/disarm is a "premium feature" found on select NVRs or if it is a feature on any NVR with I/O

Does your NVR have the I/O connections on its rear?
Are you using the latest available firmware for your NVR?
Does your user interface have the pages/setting shown in the manual?

BTW - I agree that Hikvision's 'one manual to cover many devices' methodology does cause this sort of confusion.

I'm trying to figure this out before I purchase one from useip.

From hikvision's own video and DVS's video, they both demonstrate this with "I" series DVRs, but there is no information confirming what series of DVRs supports one key disarm.

Attached is the most detailed Hikvision NVR feature comparison information we have.
I am afraid that even that does not cover the one key disarm feature.

Of course, our usual 'Buy & Try' applies if you wish to purchase and test.

Attachments

• NVR Selection Chart.xlsx
    25.4 KB · Views: 481
I've recently had to ask Hikvision's technical team about this to advise a customer with a similar query. There seems to be very little online about One-Key Disarming compatibility among the different NVRs.

Hikvision have told me that the feature is unique to NVRs running the GUI V4, so only the I-Series at current. They did not comment on whether it will be available on K-Series NVRS when/if they release V4 for them.

From my understanding, you can only access the feature through an NVRs local GUI and not through browser/iVMS-4200. To turn one-key disarming on, you'll need to go to:

System > Event > Normal Event > Alarm Input

Set up the desired alarm input, here's our guide on how to set up alarms on Hikvision NVRs.

Once done, check the One-Key Disarm box, as shown below, and then Save.

one-key disarm menu.jpg

Last edited:
I've recently had to ask Hikvision's technical team about this to advise a customer with a similar query. There seems to be very little online about One-Key Disarming compatibility among the different NVRs.

Hikvision have told me that the feature is unique to NVRs running the GUI V4, so only the I-Series at current. They did not comment on whether it will be available on K-Series NVRS when/if they release V4 for them.

From my understanding, you can only access the feature through an NVRs local GUI and not through browser/iVMS-4200. To turn one-key disarming on, you'll need to go to:

System > Event > Normal Event > Alarm Input

Set up the desired alarm input, here's our guide on how to set up alarms on Hikvision NVRs.

Once done, check the One-Key Disarm box, as shown below, and then Save.

View attachment 3340
I know this thread is a bit "mature", but one-key to disarm the entire CCTV system is a great idea. As I read this, you use one of the NO I/O contacts on the back of the NVR and run a pair of wires to perhaps a keyswitch located at the front door. So you can disarm during the day. Well, why not purchase one of those wifi 13amp plug tops and plonk it in a box alongside a relay and voila! remote control. As in "ooops in my rush to get home after a hard days work I forgot to arm the system"?

Back