01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

OneDrive Cloud Storage Issue

Wurz

I am trying to set up cloud storage. I have watched the videos several times. I have succeeded in setting cloud storage up using DropBox as a test to see if I was just being stupid – it was fairly straightforward so I believe I have done it correctly.

However, I wish to use OneDrive and am having a problem. I press 'Get' and it retrieves the OAUTH2 authority code which I enter into the Web interface of Hikvision. Two folders are successfully set up in my OneDrive – ‘record’ and ‘snapshot’ but nothing ever gets uploaded.

I have tried using the OneDrive code both with and without the ‘&state=12345’at the end but no joy (I don't know what that is!)

See picture below (the data in the 'Account Info' field looks odd but is auto populated) but perhaps that is normal and nothing to do with my problem.

CloudStorage1.jpg

I have checked the upload pictures to cloud button.
CloudStorage2.jpg

I have checked double stream.
CloudStorage3.jpg

I am stuck. Anyone had this problem?

I'm afraid that we can't help much as none of the IP products allow you to use cloud storage yet.

One thing to try, use the Internet Explorer browser AND run it as admin:

No luck, but thanks for the suggestion.

I'm going to blame Microsoft and continue with DropBox for now :)

Hikvision UK support won't support me as I'm an end user but from their response, I reckon they have indeed found an issue and it doesn't currently work with OneDrive, so I'll look out for updates, keep using DropBox and keep my fingers crossed!

Back