01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect "Operating failed The network is busy" Error Message

Joe

Operating failed The network is busy. Does anyone know a resolution for this?

Hi @Joe

Exactly when/where did you see this error message appear?

Did this happen the first time you tried to view your device via the app or has the device been working on the app for a while and just recently thrown up this error?

Upvote 0
I’m getting the same error, however I’m only experiencing this on the 2386G2 cameras and not the 2347G2 cameras… iSeries NVR too.

Any ideas? It’s a bit frustrating given how much we spend on this system.

Upvote 0
I see a few posts about HikConnect recently. I'm having similar playback issues where the app/platform will not connect to my i series NVR, or will do so intermittently for one or two cameras, When I select a channel it will either keep trying to load and eventually come back with "Connecting failed", or it will load one frame and freeze.

I thought this might be due to my upgrading to latest firmware for one NVR, but the same is happing on my second system which has not been upgraded.

Android: v4.20.2.1218

Upvote 0
Hi @Joe

Exactly when/where did you see this error message appear?

Did this happen the first time you tried to view your device via the app or has the device been working on the app for a while and just recently thrown up this error?
It has always done it and not only on the app, also randomly on the app and NVR as well. Usually on the line crossing notifications, not on the motion notifications

Upvote 0
Did anyone find a solution to “operating failed. The network is busy”? I get this randomly from line crossing alert playback. So annoying!

Upvote 0
I still get it - it feels like there's enough of an event to trigger an alert - but not enough movement to record any images with motion detection. So the event gets sent, and then when it tries to load the video history there's nothing there to load. So the event is more sensitive than the motion recording if that makes sense.

Upvote 0
Back