01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Please update your firmware to the latest available version

Status
Not open for further replies.
It works now thanks. I just update to the latest. p.s. how can I know the version? I cannot find that info in the web configuratio

how can I know the version? I cannot find that info in the web configuration

You will need to go to Configuration > System > System Settings > Basic Information and on this page, you will find the camera model number, serial number, the current firmware of the camera, and much more...

I have 3 NC324-TD cameras (Serial# NC324-TD20180412AAWR204390718)
Firmware version V5.5.3 build 171107. Not sure if this is latest or not.
I believe the equivalent non-OEM is DS-2CD2143G0-I?

Where can I find the latest version of this units firmware? Thank you.

Hi,
I'm looking for the up to date firware for DS-2CD2085G1-I which I've just purchased. The hikvision website just says coming-soon... Thought I'd check whether you have slightly more up to date information?

Hi,
I'm looking for the up to date firware for DS-2CD2085G1-I which I've just purchased. The hikvision website just says coming-soon... Thought I'd check whether you have slightly more up to date information?

Latest firmware for the 2085G1 can be found here - DOWNLOAD EU PORTAL

I love what you guys are doing here but I think I can catch you out. You probably haven't ever sold my HiLook (or might be HiWatch) IPC-D640-Z (4MP dome with 4x zoom) which I bought from a UK reseller last week. It came with V5.4.5 build 170921 firmware and I have looked high and low for an updater…or even a repository which knows that this model exists*!

I figure it could be the model listed here as G0 /18: http://www.hikvisioneurope.com/portal/portal/Technical Materials/12 HiLook/readme.txt
…but I still can't find any firmware for it!

I also have a similarly named bullet model - IPC-B640H-Z - which I was able to track down firmware for.

*So far, it has defeated Hikvision who have escalated my enquiry to third level support!

No answer from them after 6 days... The majority of resellers are frankly poor and a great advertisement for use-ip. But to be fair, Hikvision seem stumped too.

I love what you guys are doing here but I think I can catch you out. You probably haven't ever sold my HiLook (or might be HiWatch) IPC-D640-Z (4MP dome with 4x zoom) which I bought from a UK reseller last week. It came with V5.4.5 build 170921 firmware and I have looked high and low for an updater…or even a repository which knows that this model exists*!

I figure it could be the model listed here as G0 /18: http://www.hikvisioneurope.com/portal/portal/Technical Materials/12 HiLook/readme.txt
…but I still can't find any firmware for it!

I also have a similarly named bullet model - IPC-B640H-Z - which I was able to track down firmware for.

*So far, it has defeated Hikvision who have escalated my enquiry to third level support!

This is probably where you will find the HiLook firmware - Firmware-Hikvision

But as you say we have never sold HiWatch or HiLook so we wouldn't be 100% sure which firmware relates to your camera. (page 2 has some files that look like they may match your cameras product code)

Thanks @Dan but there are no matches there. The reseller did get back to me today to tell me that this camera was a discontinued model (it wasn't described as such when I bought it) and that I wouldn't be able to update the firmware. I grumbled and asked him to point me to a place where I could at least download the installed firmware in case it should become corrupted but he didn't know. He said he would ask Hikvision. Even if discontinued, surely the last firmware remains online and available?

Thanks @Dan but there are no matches there. The reseller did get back to me today to tell me that this camera was a discontinued model (it wasn't described as such when I bought it) and that I wouldn't be able to update the firmware. I grumbled and asked him to point me to a place where I could at least download the installed firmware in case it should become corrupted but he didn't know. He said he would ask Hikvision. Even if discontinued, surely the last firmware remains online and available?

Think I have found your answer, I had thought that I had seen a Hilook folder on the Hikvision download portal but I missed it when I was looking yesterday. I have just found it.

I found this readme file on the EU portal that gives you a list of all the Hilook cameras and which firmware families they use - http://www.hikvisioneurope.com/portal/portal/Technical Materials/12 HiLook/readme.txt - from a quick glance I believe your model uses the G0 firmware.

The EU portal does have a G0 portal but the firmware files look different so I have linked you to the HiLook camera firmware folder from the UK portal - HIKVISION UK PORTAL - the latest firmware they show is v5.5.82

Thanks for this @Dan but I think you're re-tracing the steps I described in #49. The G0 v5.5.82 is rejected by my IPC-D640-Z as a mismatch. In desperation, I have even tried the E3 v5.5.92 from that same repository, with predictable results.

That text list doesn't actually include my camera. The 5.5.82 FW is offered for the IPC-D640H-Z whereas mine has no H.

Hi, can you tell me what the most up to date firmware is for my now discontinued Hikvision DS-7716NI-SP nvr please?

Hi,
I'm using a Hikvision DS-7608NI-I2/8P NVR which I'm having trouble viewing over iVMS 4200. Before I look for solutions to my viewing issues I'd like to update all software. The NVR is currently running V4.1.67 Build 181106. When I select online upgrade from the maintenance page of the NVR it reports that the current version is the latest version. However, following your links above and if I'm doing this correctly I believe that the latest version is V.4.22.000 Build 190821. Can you clarify for me.

Hi,
I'm using a Hikvision DS-7608NI-I2/8P NVR which I'm having trouble viewing over iVMS 4200. Before I look for solutions to my viewing issues I'd like to update all software. The NVR is currently running V4.1.67 Build 181106. When I select online upgrade from the maintenance page of the NVR it reports that the current version is the latest version. However, following your links above and if I'm doing this correctly I believe that the latest version is V.4.22.000 Build 190821. Can you clarify for me.

V4.22.000 is the latest firmware for the I-series NVRs, the auto-update button on the maintenance page of the NVR very rarely works and we are not sure why Hikvision continues to have it as part of the UI. You will always find the latest firmware at the download portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back