01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Please update your firmware to the latest available version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Kyle - agreed! I'm now troubled by a second issue - just posted, so any help there is very much appreciated!

Hi, any chance to find firmware for this oldie?
DS-2CD752MF-IMF

Sorry, I can't identify what firmware family this camera used to belong to as it is too old to be included in any documentation on the download portal. I would try contacting Hikvision Support directly and seek their advice.

Hello,
A new firmware version for the G3 series of cameras has appeared for about two months. Is it safe to update to version 5.5.131?
My camera is DS-2CD2786G2-IZS.

Thx!

The link Dan gave in January to the latest firmware for DS-2CD2385FWD-I no longer works. I've searched through the directories on the Hikvision site but can't find a firmware folder for this camera. Can anyone tell me where it is now located? Thanks in advance? (I'm running 5.6.3)

Hi @JJ-miller

Latest firmware can be found here:

Dan, thanks so much. I know I'm not the only one who finds the Hikvision site a little opaque but all done now, thanks to your help.

Hi guys. I have acusense NVR, DS-7616NXI-I2 S and on EU download portal I see that there are 2 firmwares with the same date:

V4.1.15 Build190305-2019-10-29
V4.1.16 Build 190921
-2019-10-29

I have 4.1.15 installed, should I upgrade it to 4.1.16? Where is the catch with 2 versions with same date?

Thx in advance.

Regards.

Hi
I am after the latest firmware for DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZS/P. This is an ANPR camera
I am currently running V5.4.7 build 180309, and im not sure if this the latest? (see attached screen shot of what I have)
Many thanks in advance

Attachments

• 2020-06-30_13h41_33.png
    2020-06-30_13h41_33.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 295
Hi @sentinel44

V4.1.16 will be the latest so you should update to this, the dates on the portal are not always the release date and are simply the date the file was uploaded. It is likely that both were added to the EU portal at the same time, possibly while Hikvision were adding/rearranging firmware folders in the portal.

@WebGuy

V5.4.7 is the latest firmware for the 7A26/P ANPR model

Slightly off topic and not relevant to the reason this thread was created.

Checking the report done by IPVM was interesting until I realised that the image relating to the vulnerable camera in Saltley Birmingham is clearly not at the location that it is shown on the map. The house on the right in the Streetview image is where the camera is apparently located.

Interseting but dependable, not really.

Attachments

• Camera Image.png
    Camera Image.png
    750.1 KB · Views: 339
  • Street View Image.png
    Street View Image.png
    724 KB · Views: 290
  • Map.png
    Map.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 283
Hi. I look after a few old DS-7332HGHI-SH. They are all currently running V3.3.4 build 170220. Am I correct in thinking this is the latest we can have for the DVRs.
Thanks

Hi What is the latest firmware for camera:

DS-2CD2H83G1-IZS
DS-2CD2347G1-L(4MM)

DVR
7732NXI-I4/4S

Thanks in advance

Thanks @amcross - You raise a good point that I don't think I have mentioned elsewhere, when your HikVision App or software shows a dialogue box that says "You are running the latest version" I'm afraid you cannot trust that message!

You need to check the Download Portal for the latest firmware - links above in Post #1

If anybody needs help finding the correct firmware - just ask.
Hello

My camera is DS-2DE4A220IW-DE

Can you tell me witch firmware to download

Thank you

Hi @xlameee

You will find the link to the correct firmware for your camera in this forum post:

Hi there, I'm new to this and Hikvision equipment. My NVR is a DS-7608NI-K2 / 8P and if I'm reading it right, the firmware on it is V3.4.107 build 190927.
Attached to this are 8 x Hilook poe ip cameras, IPC-T250H 2.8mm, 5mp. I'm not sure what firmware they're on or how to update it either. Sorry in advance if this has been covered before, perhaps someone could point me in the right direction ;-)
I should add that i bought these this year, in August, from an authorised wholesaler.

Hi @Wildcat

The latest firmware for the DS-7608NI-K2/8P is v4.30.011

If the cameras are directly connected to the NVR then you will need to enable Virtual Host so that you can access cameras directly and go to the Maintenance page to update the firmware of each. The latest firmware for the HiLook camera is v5.5.82 which is available at the Hikvision Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back