01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Poe for HIKVISION DS - 2CD4A26FWD - IZHS

llars

I have trouble finding correct poe.

One of Hikvisions spesification is like this
Power Supply: | 12 VDC ± 10%, PoE (802.3af)
Power Consumption: | Max. 20.7 W

Another - poe 12 W.

This camera has IR and heather.

Further I cannot find if a poe is included in the camera-pack.

I need help.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Ubiquiti are notorious for their non-compliant POE equipment.
That injector does not comply with the IEEE 802.3af/t standards.
Always a bad sign when you see the word 'passive'.
It's output is at 24v, a standards compliant injector would output at 35-57V DC (that's what a POE-ready IP camera will be expecting).
And it's power output is low too (at 12 Watts), not enough for your HikVision 4A26 camera.

Thank you.
I had already prepared for sending it back (beeing refunded)
and shall look for
a IEEE 802.3af/t standards compliant injector would output at 35-57V DC (that's what a POE-ready IP camera will be expecting).

Thanks again for your very kind help.

I'm coming back to the poe-problem. It seems that the Level One poe injector is hard to buy fom my country. Therefore I have searched for others and found this 4PORT 10/100 MBPS POE SWITCH Hikvision DS-3E0105P-E RF Concepts

Even Hikvision camera sellers in my country haven't poe that gives over 20 Watt. They propose NVR instead.

The poe switch can of course feed my camera, but may be this is a little overkill if I not can set my Nanobeam on the same poe switch. Then I get one less rj45 from my router. Will this work OK?

Yes, it should be fine as long as you do not exceed the total power budget of 58 Watts (for all connected devices)

Back