01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

problem Hikvision DS-KD8003-IME1

neergaby

Hello, i have a problem , with the DS-KD8003-IME1. ivms see the 192.168.0.7 the ip for outdoor station and if i want to add to my devices he give me error and device begin to be offline. The ip address is correct, because working in indoor station. How to fix this? The doorbell don't have reset button...
Screenshot (65).png
Screenshot (66).png

FWIW, Hikvision UK emailed me last week to say that the latest approved UK firmware version for the 8003
Door Station is v2.0.8 build 191029 and you seem to have found a later version somewhere which may or may not be compatible with your region.

They also said that the latest firmware for the indoor station is v2.1.2_build191014 but you're ahead on that one as well.

Meanwhile, I'm struggling to get my 2nd gen Indoor Station [8520] to show up as online in iVMS-4200 so that I can update its firmware - so I'm having the opposite problem to you!

FWIW, Hikvision UK emailed me last week to say that the latest approved UK firmware version for the 8003
Door Station is v2.0.8 build 191029 and you seem to have found a later version somewhere which may or may not be compatible with your region.

They also said that the latest firmware for the indoor station is v2.1.2_build191014 but you're ahead on that one as well.

Meanwhile, I'm struggling to get my 2nd gen Indoor Station [8520] to show up as online in iVMS-4200 so that I can update its firmware - so I'm having the opposite problem to you!
Hello, i solved the problem with reflash firmware with ttl and tftpdBuy a ttl serial converter to usb(like this Amazon.com: PL2303 TA USB TTL RS232 Convert Serial Cable PL2303TA Compatible with Win XP/VISTA/7/8/8.1 better than pl2303hx: Computers & Accessories) and connect the middle pins from station(if you don't have signal switch the wires)(RX/TX) and gnd connect on the back port because i don't know what is the gnd port in the serial port on the device. and use this tutorial to setup putty (Hikvision - Clearing Passwords and/or Loading Firmware via TTL Serial) and the important thing to turn off autoboot for the outdoor station(maybe for indoor station) is:
1. start putty whith serial(remember set the settings for putty like tutorial from ipcamtalk)
2. Press click on the blank window
3. press * from the keyboard
4. put the power on the device and on the putty
5. the autoboot is disabled and you can erase the memory and upgrade the new firmware(watch this video tutorial(
is partial correct) and all is easy

For me the firmware is here DS-KD8003-IME1/Flush(Europe BV) - Hikvision Search Portal

Thanks but my problem turned out to be more basic. My installer had assigned different passwords to my indoor stations without telling me.

Thanks but my problem turned out to be more basic. My installer had assigned different passwords to my indoor stations without telling me.
for my the indor station the password is 888999, you have been tried?

Mine too but I was talking about the iVMS-4200 password to load the device for tinkering. I was able to get it so problem over.

Back