01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

PROBLEM TO CONNECT EXIER CAMERA MODEL DS-2CD1043G0-1

felipedom

Hello,

I bought some models NVR DS-7616NI-Q2 / 16P, when I configured the first NVR I used a new camera and everything was perfect so far, but when I tried to configure other NVRs, using the same camera I had used with the first NVR and it does not recognize it , then you need to use a new camera for each new NVR, "In conclusion it does not allow you to use the same camera with another NVR."
To be able to do it, you have to reset it, but that model has no reset button. Is there any simple way to reset these cameras so they can be used in other NVRs?

Hello,

I bought some models NVR DS-7616NI-Q2 / 16P, when I configured the first NVR I used a new camera and everything was perfect so far, but when I tried to configure other NVRs, using the same camera I had used with the first NVR and it does not recognize it , then you need to use a new camera for each new NVR, "In conclusion it does not allow you to use the same camera with another NVR."
To be able to do it, you have to reset it, but that model has no reset button. Is there any simple way to reset these cameras so they can be used in other NVRs?

It is not a camera or NVR we have ever dealt with, if the cameras don't have a reset button you will need to connect the camera to a PoE switch/Injector, log in with a browser, and hard reset the camera from within the cameras Maintenance settings. If you don't know the password of your camera you will need to perform a password reset

If it has been activated when you connected it to the NVR then it will have been activated with the same password as the NVR.

Thank for you answer,

I already tried, the problem is that I don't know the camera's IP address, I tried with the default 192.168.1.64, with the NVR ip Range 192.168.254.x, and with my network range 10.0.0.x and using DHCP, but I can't find it. I'm using the software "Advanced IP Scanner", It finds everything on my network but the camera.

Thank for you answer,

I already tried, the problem is that I don't know the camera's IP address, I tried with the default 192.168.1.64, with the NVR ip Range 192.168.254.x, and with my network range 10.0.0.x and using DHCP, but I can't find it. I'm using the software "Advanced IP Scanner", It finds everything on my network but the camera.

You need to install Hikvision's own SADP Tool to scan your network for the device.

Great, I could find it, I connected the camera to my computer directly and run that a tool. but by chance you know the default password.

Great, I could find it, I connected the camera to my computer directly and run that a tool. but by chance you know the default password.

Most Hikvision cameras no longer have a default password for security reasons, if the camera was connected to your NVR straight out the box then it will likely have been activated with the same password as the NVR. If that doesn't work then you will have to follow the password reset instructions in my initial response and send the reset file to the supplier you bought the camera from for them to perform the password reset.

Oh right, The weird thing is that I use the same administrator password on any NVR, if I log in to the first NVR where I connected the camera for the first time it works, but this password doesn't work on other NVRs or directly.
Thank for all, I really appreciate your time and patience..

Back