01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Problem viewing recordings via CMS

nickcrabtree

Hello Folks,

I hope someone can help with what seems to be a real poor documented product range.
I have the NVR1000 and can only access via the CMS software (access via Explorer is hopeless), the cameras record, live view etc but cannot replay. I get the message just saying "connecting".

Does anyone have any idea on the fix?

Thanks,
Nick

Sorry Nick, we've never sold or been hands-on with this product range.
Internet Explorer is usually THE most dependable means of accessing HikVision products.
Make sure that you are using IE, not Edge.

Thanks for the quick reply Phil.

All Milesight items were brought from you guys a few weeks ago.

Acessing via Explorer just doesnt work, so download the Milesight CMS software to communicate with the NVR. Not only is the live view very "juddery" the playback doesnt work.

Maybe I'll give you a call to return it if you cant offer any support?

Thanks.

Sorry Nick, my bad, I responded to a few requests here yesterday on the bank holiday, and for some reason interpreted your model number as a HikVision consumer range product.

You should be able to access everything from Internet Explorer (not Edge), or you can use the IEtab extension to Google's Chrome browser if you prefer (I use this all the time).

1009 playback via IEtab 29-5-18.png

The manual is here:
https://www.use-ip.co.uk/datasheets/milesightnvrusermanual.pdf

No worries Phil, I appreicate the help. I'll give you a call if I may around lunchtime. There's too many issues with the connections to the NVR, I cant beleive I am being that daft. Thanks again.

Hello Phil, we were going to catch up tomorrow but I am now unable to work from home. I'll give you a call next week.
Thanks.

No probs, we'll wait to hear from you, Thanks.

Back