01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Problem with ANPR black & white list on DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZS/P camera

BanY

I have a problem with the camera model: DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZS/P firmware: V5.4.7 build 180309
When importing a black & white list, an error occurs: file format is not supported.
EXTENSION IS (.XLS)

Do you have any solutions??

Hello I've had this problem before but with the NVR and have found out that it was because I was using Excel on the Mac, so I found that if I use Excel in Windows it seemed to work first time.

Also I have noticed that the 4 line ANPR that is a different firmware on the portal with a newer build number (5.4.5 build191012)

With that firmware working but then I can no longer access the storage! error code: HCNetSDK.dll[-1]

I solved that problem, but another problem arose as soon as I open the black and white list menu! :(

Capturecrna.JPG

It also prints the loading window and rotates continuously!!??

No change and with the latest firmware the same problem! :mad::mad:

Open Internet Explorer ( RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR), when editing Excel table edit it as text. It should work.

It doesn’t help, it goes crazy when I open that location on camera

BanY mislim da bi ti bilo najpametnije vratit ju na tvorničke pa probaj ispočetka. Ali svaki put prije ulaska u browser pokreni kao administrator.

Pokušao sam i to! Još mi ostaje promjena frimwarea, trenutna verzija v5.4.7 build 180309

Imaš li za preporuku provjerenu verziju?

Sry Phil.

Bany, I had v.5.4.5 170731 that worked just fine. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• FF_R3_EN_STD_5.4.5_170731_CAR.zip
    21.3 MB · Views: 328
I haven't managed to sort this problem out. I'm using a DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZS-P with V547 firmware.

I run IE 11 as administrator. Go into the configuration screen then export the table then load it in Excel.
I save it as an .xls file making sure all the data is text. I tried Excel older versions as well including Excel 95 file to save as .xls.

No matter what I do it still says incompatible format when I try and import the file.
1605803229392.png

The spreadsheet that it exports as a template is different to the one they show in the Configuration screen.
Not sure which is should be.
Hikvision also seems to have trouble with long directory lists as well so it is frustrating. Every time I solve one problem, another crops up. They clearly have done zero formal testing of this firmware!
1605803438806.png

Back