01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Problem with IP Camera sound

Perebrine

Hi,
I have 3 Wanscam Ip Cameras, I have used wires to my router but view them on my laptop using Wifi.
They all have audio but only one works properly, the other 2 have some kind of interference, I wouldn't describe it as static, it's more of a continuous regular clicking noise. I've tried turning the sound off the one that works but the other 2 still make the clicking sound.
Any Ideas what this could be & how I could overcome it?

Kind regards
Johnny Brine.

I've taken a short video to hear the sound. It starts off with the sound on the top right camera which is fine. Then I click onto top left, followed by bottom left camera & you can hear the noise.

I'm afraid I don't have any experience with your cameras so I can't really say with certainty what it may be caused by - hopefully someone else can chime in.

It does sound like some kind of electrical or mechanical interference however. Who did you purchase the cameras from? Can you contact the manufacturer directly for support / replacement if necessary?

Thanks for the reply, they are only cheap ones from ebay, but everything works well apart from the sound.
I thought it sounded like some kind of electrical interference but can't understand why it's only on one.

Back