01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Problems logging into my camera with a browser (Access Error: 404 -- Not Found)

Tonypls

1584957876066.png
1584957922163.png

Every time i try to login it still says that the index.asp or what not can't be found
i'm just trying to change the wifi password in its save because its diffrent now and this kkeeps happening!!!!
1584957922163.png

Have you tried browsing to the IP addresses using Internet Explorer? Do you get the same error message?

Yes i have and the same thing came up on me. Its like the Camera just went rogue and disabled it self

That is very strange, it is not an error we have seen before with Hikvision products. I think your only option will be to hard reset the camera and see if that fixes the issue, we have never sold the model you have but if it supports MicroSD storage you should be able to find the hard reset button under the MicroSD card cover and follow our hard reset instructions to reset to factory settings.

The IP address in the browser's address bar in your second image is not one shown in SADP in your first image?

Reactions: Dan
I did do a hard reset and it did not work, also the IP is different because of the "modify" in SADP and i also used the original one before that via refresh but the error 404 still happens, please help

Please Post here a refreshed view of what the SADP table now shows.

I did do a hard reset and it did not work, also the IP is different because of the "modify" in SADP and i also used the original one before that via refresh but the error 404 still happens, please help
@Tonypls did you solve your problem?
I've got the same with DS-2CV1021G0 and firmware V5.5.93build 190729 :(

I have same Problem on DS-IPC-E22H-IWT firmware V5.5.92 build 190508
Screenshot 2021-02-14 114440.png

I can connect to camera from Hik-Connect App from phone. But can't change wifi settings (camera works with wire) and It only usable from local network.

Hello everyone

Has anyone been able to solve this problem?

"Access Error: 404 -- Not Found

Can't locate document: /notSupported.asp "

Please share.

Thank you!

Best regards

Back