01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Problems with samsung galaxy grand prime and remote acces.

Nicolas

Hey everyone, this is my first thread in the forum. I installed a CCTV system and configure a DDNS via NO-IP webpage. The thing now is, I've got the remote acces to work on 6 android phones, but cant make it work with 2 Samsung Galaxy Gran Prime phones. Any ideas what might be the problem? the APP im using is VmEYE.
Sorry for bad english.

Bye everyone~

I'm not familiar with that app so I can only speculate, but based on a lot of the reviews on the Google app store, it seems to not work with later versions of Android.

It was last updated back in December 2014, so this might be the issue? Worth checking your Android version.

Hey guys, I am new here. I am fed up with my hanging smart phone. It's a brand new Lava IRIS X1 selfie. It'a an adroid 5.1 version with kernel version 3.10.72. It's been just 2 months I have bought it. Thinking about some home monitoring security services I have linked my CCTV to the phone using an app. I don't know what happened,my phone always gets stuck, I couldn't take a long time for browsing or so. Also, security couldn't be avoided. Is this the problem of the phone or the software? Do, anyone have any idea?

Back