01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

PTZ IP Dome loses patrol pattern tilt settings

CarlienB

Good day,

We have a PTZ IP Dome DS-2DE7174-AE on our work site. I am having trouble with the camera going off track every single night. I have resetted the camera to factory settings. Then programmed my presets and programmed my Patrol, as well as enabled my park action for patrol 1. Every thing works fine during the day, but every morning when I am at home and log in through my Hik-connect app, the camera went of track and are either looking at its own feet or flipped over.
The camera is mounted upside down, therefor the mirror function is on. I have after a few days with the same problem everyday also disabled the proportional pan, but still no joy. Same thing every day. All other settings is still as per reset. I have disabled all events (alarms, ect, ect)

Please help!

I updated the firmware on the camera on 05.08.2019 with Version 5.4.71_170312 which was the newest one I could find. I had the same problem before and after the firmware update.

I updated the firmware on the camera on 05.08.2019 with Version 5.4.71_170312 which was the newest one I could find. I had the same problem before and after the firmware update.

I've checked the download portals and that does appear to be the latest firmware, our technicians have been discussing the issue here in the office and we might ask Hikvision for their opinion as it's not something we can remember happening before. We will continue to research the issue and come back to you as soon as we have some further information/potential fixes.

Thank you so much, would greatly appreciate. It has been hassling for quite a while and I have tried everything I could think of. Really frustrating.

Back