01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Re : Hikvision DS-7608NI-E2/8P/A Replacement Power suppy delta electronics DPS-200PB-185A

My power suppy for my Hikvision DS-7608NI-E2/8P/A went down last night I have checked both rails and there dead so it looks like I need a replacement or get the old one repaired .The old PSU is a delta electronics DPS-200PB-185A so far I can only find these in the states but there must be thousands in the UK in other NVRs in the UK .

Can someone point me in the right direction .The NVR is still under warranty but it maybe faster just tobuy a replacement or get the old psu repaired .

Many Thanks

Thanks Phil yes I sent the old PSU back yesterday but it may be faster just going out and buying a replacement yes its still under warranty but it could be weeks before a replacement comes so without CCTV cover at the moment .

HI Brian,
Where did you send your PSU?

I have a DS-7616 NVR which has worked fine for a number of years but I went to check some footage the other day and I couldn't get anything on the display. Power cycling it doesn't make any difference, so I have no idea how long it has been down.

The Green Power LED lights up and there's a Red LED on the main board but when I turn it on, there is literally no signs of any boot activity or any audible beeps what-so-ever.

I have checked the Yellow and Red wires which appear to have 12v & 5v respectively and the hard drive powers up but the monitor signal is non existent and the monitor goes to sleep within seconds of powering up the box which is indicative of there being no signs of signal output.

I've also tried disconnecting the HDD and powering up, I know the main OS is firmware based and this shouldn't make any difference but I tried it anyway just to be sure the HDD is not dragging anything down. I'm fearing the logic board has failed.

Cheers
Dave.

It's probably best to contact your reseller and discuss repair/replacement

Hi Guys sorry for the late reply but Phil is spot on I had to remove my PSU and return it back to the company who sold me the system and they sent it back to Hikvision who sent me a replacement . If your google the psu you can find the makers in asia but non want to sell you just one . The PSU is a very basic thing you and many of the PSUs on the market will do the job but your need to change over the plugs and find a way to fit the replacement PSU into the case . The other way for a fast fix is to buy a cheap second hand NVR on ebay and use the PSU out of that .In the end I think it took me about 10 days returning the psu and them sending me a replacement .

Cheers

Brian

My power suppy for my Hikvision DS-7608NI-E2/8P/A went down last night I have checked both rails and there dead so it looks like I need a replacement or get the old one repaired .The old PSU is a delta electronics DPS-200PB-185A so far I can only find these in the states but there must be thousands in the UK in other NVRs in the UK .

Can someone point me in the right direction .The NVR is still under warranty but it maybe faster just tobuy a replacement or get the old psu repaired .

Many Thanks
This product may help: 52V / 12V, 180W Power Supply - Hunterfield Ltd

Back