01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Remote Configuration for Events Line Crossing alert keeps dropping out

Photoscot

I have a DS-2CD2385G1-I and the Line Crossing Alert keeps dropping out on Hik-Connect. Alarm Event shows on iVMS-4200 on my Mac but it seems to be drooping out after one or two alarms on Hik-Connect. Should I configure Camera via Safari and IP address or via iVMS4200?

Hi @Photoscot , what do you mean dropping out? You are not receiving notifications ?
It's doesn't make any difference between config via browser or IVMS.

Upvote 0
Hi thanks for coming back to me. The Line Crossing alarm will maybe alert once then never again. I've rebooted the camera but the last Event on Hik-Connect was 1952 last night but on iVMS4200 there has been 9 Trigger Camera events since.

Upvote 0
Can you try with IVMS turned off? If you have IVMS on all the time. Did you check your FW versions?

Upvote 0
I've tried it with iVMS4200 turned off but it does not seem to make any difference. FW Version on the Gate Camera DS-2CD2385G1-I is V5.6.2 Build 190701

Upvote 0
Thank you I have upgraded all 4 cameras with this Firmware but I still only get one Camera Alarm on Hik connect. All 4 trigger Alarms on iVMS4200 but then it triggers the same one camera on playback.

Upvote 0
I am still not getting Event Alarms on Hik-Connect from 2 out of 4 cameras yet they all seem to have the same settings. Why would suddenly stop and how can I restore them?

Upvote 0
Did you check your hik-connect settings for that camera's? Are those camera's shared on more accounts or you are using only one acc?

Upvote 0
Have checked Hik Connect accounts for all cameras and confirm they are all on the same account. Strangely Gate Camera triggered last night by a spider in front of the camera but nothing since.

Upvote 0
Back