01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Remote playback on iOS app

Hi,

for some reason, I cannot watch the full playback for yesterday? It seems to be an occurring theme. There are also times when I cannot watch the recent playback (same day) for several hours after the fact. Is there a way to fix this?

Hi @PatrickCollins92

Can you provide more details of your system please, what models of NVR and/or cameras do you have? What firmware versions are they running?

Hi Dan,

I’m using the HiWatch NVR-104-A-4P POE, and HiWatch cameras; IPC-D120, IPC-B120 and IPC-T620-Z. I’m away from home at the moment so can’t check the firmware, unless this can be done via the Hik-Connect App?

The problem seems to be across all 3 cameras. And has been this waysince setting them all up.

If it is affecting all 3 cameras then it is most likely to be an NVR firmware issue, you won't be able to do anything about this until you can get direct access to the NVR on your local network. Also, we have never sold HiWatch and so we have very little experience with it and I can't find any trace of firmware for the NVR model you have.

Your best option may be to register with the HiWatch European Download portal and see if you can find the related firmware in there, otherwise, you will have to ask the seller you bought from to provide firmware or talk directly to HiWatch/Hikvision Support

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the info. Is this the firmware version on the attached photo? (Highlighted). If so, that states “no new version available” :(

Thanks

Attachments

• DE53EA0F-C76B-4830-AE00-5BB99DCD40E2.jpeg
    DE53EA0F-C76B-4830-AE00-5BB99DCD40E2.jpeg
    431 KB · Views: 216
That would appear to be the latest firmware, unfortunately, unless you bought these HiWatch products from an authorised Hikvision reseller you are unlikely to get much support with it. Hikvision released HiWatch, lots of sellers bought large amounts of stock and then less than a year later Hikvision announced HiLook and said that this would be replacing the HiWatch range, so now lots of suppliers are selling their remaining HiWatch stock very cheap to try and clear it and then not backing it up with any support.

I would still check the camera?NVR firmware using the above portal and then try HiWatch support and see if you can make any progress.

Back