01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Reset my Annke System and now it won't pick up my cameras, how can I fix it?

Christymac

Hi I have a annke H. 264 system and reset to factory settings now it won't pick the cameras up how can I fix if possible please.

What are the camera/recorder models that you have?

Are all the cameras directly connected the ports on the recorder, remotely connected over the local network, or a mix of both?

Hi Dan the cameras are wireless I think it may be a setting but have tried most things to no avail thanks for your reply

What are the camera/recorder models that you have?

Are all the cameras directly connected the ports on the recorder, remotely connected over the local network, or a mix of both?
The camera ia annke H. 264 model

ok, if the cameras are connected over the local network wirelessly back to the NVR then they will each have their own dedicated IP addresses and when you reset the NVR the channels on the NVR will have likely been reset back to their defaults and the connection to the cameras will have been broken.

You will need to scan your local network with Annke's own IP utility or a 3rd-party IP utility to find out the IP addresses of each camera and then manually re-add the cameras to the camera management page on the NVR.

There is unlikely much more advice we can give as we we do not work with Annke equipment.

Hi OK I will try that and see many many thanks Dan for all your help and take care

Reactions: Dan
Back