Password: admin

Username: root
Password: admin

Username: admin
Password:1111111

Username: admin
Password: 4321

Hi,
If you use Samsung's "Wisenet Device Manager" utility and search your network does it find your Samsung devices?

Some models may have a reset button, best to check the manual for the model number you have.

Hi,

We are facing issues with ip not found with the cameras while using wisenet device manager, ip installer and wirehsark.
Is there any tool or software to use to update this camera without accessing the GUI? Like the other vendors offer like an update thru tftp server.

The ID would likely be 'admin' for most DVR's or NVR's. The password would be either '4321' or '4321abcd'.

To hard reset the later SRD series, the only way to do so is to use the remote controller. Try pressing the buttons in the following sequence:

Freeze - Alarm - Freeze - Alarm - Freeze - Return

Try doing this a several times, with 10 seconds interval until it works, as the DVRs can be picky when it comes to accepting the signal from the remote controller.

If you are successful, you should see the pop-up message on the monitor screen, indicating you to choose a new password.

For the earlier generation SRD's, the method varies. You should refer to the manual, as the method should be stated, 100%.

hi, so , i have a dvr samsung srd-1654 DP and i dont have a remote control, how can i reset to factory default or password reset?
thanks in advance,Cosmin

The ID would likely be 'admin' for most DVR's or NVR's. The password would be either '4321' or '4321abcd'.

To hard reset the later SRD series, the only way to do so is to use the remote controller. Try pressing the buttons in the following sequence:

Freeze - Alarm - Freeze - Alarm - Freeze - Return

Try doing this a several times, with 10 seconds interval until it works, as the DVRs can be picky when it comes to accepting the signal from the remote controller.

If you are successful, you should see the pop-up message on the monitor screen, indicating you to choose a new password.

For the earlier generation SRD's, the method varies. You should refer to the manual, as the method should be stated, 100%.

Hi, thanks a lot.

this method works fine for me, I'm using NVR Samsung Techwin Series.

hi, so , i have a dvr samsung srd-1654 DP and i dont have a remote control, how can i reset to factory default or password reset?
thanks in advance,Cosmin

Unfortunately, you can't reset without a remote control.

based on experience, we can use other remote controls during the same NVR or DVR. for example, the type of remote control for SRN-1673 S can be used in XRN-1610S, I've tried it, and it works

Good luck

Back