01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Setting the IR cut filter

Systems

How do I manually set the IR cut filter on a DS-2CD2385G1-I Hikvision IP camera so it switches at a set time and changes in the ambient lighting will not turn the cut filter on or off.

The IR switch settings should be under the image settings (see screenshot below) all you have to do is change Auto to Scheduled-Switch and then set the timers for when you want the camera to switch in and out of IR night mode.

Screenshot 2020-01-06 at 12.46.45.png

Thanks for the prompt reply. I can’t find the menu in the NVR ‘image’ menu, would I need to connect the camera directly to the network to see it ?

The IR switch settings should be under the image settings (see screenshot below) all you have to do is change Auto to Scheduled-Switch and then set the timers for when you want the camera to switch in and out of IR night mode.

No, you should be able to access any directly connected camera by using the Virtual Host setting, this creates a virtual link that lets you access the settings of individual cameras that are directly connected to the PoE ports on the NVR.

Back