01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Smart Event - which view for master timing?

OrdinaryJoe

I use both Intrusion detection and Line Crossing on my cameras. My question is about programming the times for such alarms. It seems it can be timed via the NVR through the web login or else through each individual camera login (web login)....which one needs to be active for the event, i.e. which supercedes the other?

I don't tend to use the HDMI/mouse option on my NVR as it's hidden away out of view.

I use both Intrusion detection and Line Crossing on my cameras. My question is about programming the times for such alarms. It seems it can be timed via the NVR through the web login or else through each individual camera login (web login)....which one needs to be active for the event, i.e. which supercedes the other?

I don't tend to use the HDMI/mouse option on my NVR as it's hidden away out of view.

If it is just for notifications then you would set the schedule in the settings of the device you have added to Hik-connect or iVMS-4200. So if you have added the NVR as a whole to the app and/or 4200 then you set the schedule there, but if the camera is connected individually to the app or software then the schedule would be set in the camera's settings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back