01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

The Complete Training for IP video surveillance from Scratch to advanced level

Khalidad

Hi Dear

This Course and Training of IP Surveillance Systems provides a foundation of knowledge and a some of usefull tools that will help you to interact with any IP surveillance systems.
Many of the concepts covered here are reflected in different worldwide VMS and Cameras Certifications Design Engineer, Certifictions Integration Technician, and also certifications Integration Engineer.

Go to : www.udemy.com/ip-videosurveillance

Thanks

Hi Khalidad

I see you have completed the course. In what capacity did you take the course - as an installer?

If so, how did it help you?

Thank you

webboc

Hi dear,
No, as an Engineer consultant for ip videosurveillance system, now i'm not lost as before, i know how to design a cctv system for my customer and write the right specifications, depending of the exact needs , and also explain to the customer the solution. So it make things easiest for me as before

Hi Khalidad

Many thanks for your response - I have just purchased the course.

Kind regards

webboc

Perfect, the good news , you can ask for your current project, and you can have a quick professional response

It tells me the course is no longer available on the Udemy platform.

Odd. I am working through the course on Udemy now and it is quite informative. Maybe the lecturer is upgrading the course.

Back