01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

The device is added by other users. Cloud p2p IVMS 4500

mhammad afshinfar

I have tried many times to add my device (NVR) to my iphone by using ivms 4500 and regular method. I registered and made and account and verify the account by email address and I read the serial number from back of the NVR device but i received an error that the device is added by other users.
The point is:
I have tried to set the data on another application (IDMSS Lite) by scanning QR code as i thought i can transfer the video by this application but i was unsuccess.
Then I understood i have to use IVMS 4500 and i installed from app store and made an account as i explained above.
Now I have a big problem becasue my NVR is unuseful now?
I need help really.

If your NVR is already registered to another account and you neither know what account or who owns it, the only way you can un-pair it from an account is to contact Hikvision directly and request they remove it from whatever account it's tied to. They'll want the serial number and verification code of your NVR.

Contact details here
Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.

I have a hikvision device but can not add it to my account on cloud p2p device.Received a message. eroor that the device is added by other user.I want help please.my device sn: 787XXX173 and verification code:
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
As per the Post/response prior to yours, we cannot help you - you need to contact Hikvision Tech Support:

If your NVR is already registered to another account and you neither know what account or who owns it, the only way you can un-pair it from an account is to contact Hikvision directly and request they remove it from whatever account it's tied to. They'll want the serial number and verification code of your NVR.

Contact details here
Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.

Back