01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

The latest version of Hikvision's iVMS-4200 software for Windows v3.1.1.6 - 22nd July 2019

Phil

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Hikvision have released a new version of their iVMS-4200 VMS software for Windows - V3.1.1.6

This new version can be downloaded from Hikvision's website here:
DOWNLOAD EU PORTAL

The Release Notes are attached.

Highlights provided to us:
  • Supports 33 languages by multi-language package (The package will be released at July 19th)
  • Provides two skins for customer to change: dark series and bright series.
  • Supports changing password for login.
Video Module:

• Supports setting Adaptive UDP Protocol for better performance when the bandwidth is low.
  • Supports adding alarm output and zone to e-map as hot spots.
  • Supports simultaneous fisheye expansion of multiple devices.
Non-Video Module:

1) Supports setting the timetable type as flexible.

2) Optimizes the attendance calculation accuracy:

3) Supports configuration of elevator controller.

4) Optimizes third-party database integration,supports continuous transmission after offline.

Attachments

• iVMS-4200_V3.1.1_Release Notes 22-7-19.pdf
    394.9 KB · Views: 1,017
Last edited:
A new lighter and less complex iVMS-4200 is released from Hikvision, called iVMS-4200 VS.
Copied from here :

Introduction
iVMS-4200 VS is an abbreviated version of the iVMS-4200. This software package provides basic video surveillance functions, including real-time live viewing, playback, video recording, remote searching, data retrieval and report. This is an ideal solution for smaller projects in, for example, a supermarket, a home, and many other similarly sized projects.

Key features
Utilizes Cloud P2P technology to connect devices from a public network.
Supports retrieving online devices
Add devices to the software using multiple methods

iVMS-4200 VS Client Software V1.0.0 Release Notes

Has anyone got IVMS to be stable.
I must have set it up 4 times this month and again today, come into work run ivms and incorrect parameters ( error code OpenSDK[200001] on some cameras and Incorrect channel [error code HCNETSDK.dll[4] on other cameras.
Only turned the computer off last night and back on this morning.

I've seen v3.1.1.9 here so just adding a postscript. I need to beat my son until he configures the (many) parts of my new Hikvision CCTV and video intercom system that the Mac version just ignores. Or is it a wild goose chase if his config settings don't get written to the devices?

iVMS would be another useful prefix, btw - or maybe list it under the Tools menu?

Back