01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

The latest version of Hikvision's software

ste92

hello everyone, I would like to ask all users or even administrators if you could create a discussion by putting it in the foreground and keeping it updated regarding hikvision software. it is not clear where they can be downloaded and which are the latest available. I found the ivms 4200 software for windows V3.2.1.6_E and the Sadp 3.0.1.7 software. but I would like that some expert could tell us where to download the new versions if there are, there is also ivms 4200 Vs but I don't know what differences there are. there are also many other software such as hik central, hilookvision downloadable from here Hikvision App Store. thank you and hope we can cooperate thanks.
other website iVMS-4200|Software|Hikvision

Last edited by a moderator:
Vivotek AI Network Video Recorders
i would stick with official link / download, so easy to insert malware into a fake new version

It IS hard to keep-up with latest software, firmware, App versions etc. from Hikvision.

When new versions are released we tend to make a fresh forum Thread and stick it to the top of our Hikvision sub-forum, here:
HikVision

There are a lot of (too many) sticky threads now.
We have tried to help you more quickly find topics of interest with the coloured pre-title tags.
You can click on those to refine and only show what you are interested in e.g. all the threads tagged 'Firmware'.

If you are based in the UK/Europe, then there are basically three sources for their downloads:

The UK portal:

The European portal:
DOWNLOAD EU PORTAL

Their App store:
Hikvision App Store

Of course, Hikvision's website may also be useful:

Back