01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Trouble accessing multiple Hikvision cameras on monitor at once?

L Bishop

I have just changed my NVR from a DS - 7640NI-K1/4P to a DS-7608NI-I2/8p.

On my old NVR, I was able to view 2 or 4 cameras on my tv monitor at the same time. But for some reason on the new one , all I can get is it switching. Is there a way to alter that? Thanks

I have just changed my NVR from a DS - 7640NI-K1/4P to a DS-7608NI-I2/8p.

On my old NVR, I was able to view 2 or 4 cameras on my tv monitor at the same time. But for some reason on the new one , all I can get is it switching. Is there a way to alter that? Thanks
Are you connected to the correct monitor output (HDMI)? I'm thinking that if you cannot get multiscreen options, that you're on the auxiliary monitor. You should be able to click the icon marked "split" in the lower right corner and select whatever screen setup you want.

Bring up the menu:

Menu > System > Live View > General - Set the output interface and event output to HDMI (if that's what your using) and set the Live View mode to 2 * 2 if you've four cameras. Then..

Menu > System > Live View > View - Select the 2 x 2 screen icon at the bottom. Highlight each of the 4 segments and ensure that you've D1, D2, D3, D4 in them.

That should be it. You've maybe inadvertently clicked the aux monitor at the bottom right.

Back