01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Trouble connection NVR to hik connect

Hdwaghela

Hello I have had hikvision system installed with 8 channel NVR, DS-7608NI K2/8P with three turret cameras DS-2CD2347G1-LU.

It was working perfectly fine untill yday when I decided to update the latest firmware (V3.4.107 build 190927) I hope that's the latest one. At first I couldn't get the cameras working as it showed incorrect username or password error which I managed to sort out and change password, now it's all shows connected. I can see stream on the batch configuration software all cameras shows connected and does give me live feed. However when I try and connect it on my hik connect app on my phone it adds the NVR but doesn't do anything no error just says device added and it stays grey no option to asking verification code and can't see any streams remotely. I have attached a pic. If I close the app and restart again it only shows refresh button and add device button. Its like I'm in a loop. I have rebooted device many times, I've u installed app and installed it back again its not seem to work.

P.S. I can view my NVR and stream on hik-connect via add by online device method but when I add by qr code or serial number it don't work

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200131_054343.jpg
    Screenshot_20200131_054343.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 263
Do you have a Hik-connect account or are you using visitor mode?

We would recommend that you create an account and try logging in to the online Hik-connect portal and try adding the NVR via serial number through the online portal.

If the device adds successfully then you should see it added to the device list in the online portal and when you log in to the mobile app (with the same log in details as the portal) you should also see the device there as well.

Back