01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Turn off alerts

Sonic007

Centurion!
Trusted Member
Hi all,

Is there a way to temporarily turn off alerts in the HikConnect app?
For example at weekends my phone pings all day long as we are going through the backdoor into the garden and kids running everywhere.
If I could temporarily disable it I wouldn’t have to scroll through dozens of alerts.

thanks.

I’m not sure if you can do it in the app, but you can do it physically on the NVR’s (I series only I think) using the “One Key Disarm” feature physically wired to alarm input 1. I’ve managed to get a remotely controlled switch working with that setup, that I use to block/allow notifications through under certain conditions. The events still happen on the cameras and NVR locally though.

Picture's is in my native langugage but you go into your HIK-CONNECT app. Choose notifications ( obavijesti ), enter Schedule ( raspored obavijesti ) and then choose your schedule.

Try that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200701_092628_com.hikvision.hikconnect.jpg
    Screenshot_20200701_092628_com.hikvision.hikconnect.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 447
  • Screenshot_20200701_092631_com.hikvision.hikconnect.jpg
    Screenshot_20200701_092631_com.hikvision.hikconnect.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 370
  • Screenshot_20200701_092633_com.hikvision.hikconnect.jpg
    Screenshot_20200701_092633_com.hikvision.hikconnect.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 383
Many thanks KamirZG. That is exactly what I needed and the schedule feature is good too.

If you are getting alerts all weekend then your schedule is wrong. And yes there is a one touch button in HikConnect to disable alerts on your phone.

If you are getting alerts all weekend then your schedule is wrong. And yes there is a one touch button in HikConnect to disable alerts on your phone.

I didnt know about this feauture so had never setup any schedules. I have now set this up and now my kids dont set it off everytime they run outside.

For some reason i can’t stop or pause the alert coming to my phone. The disable notification doesn’t work on the app - nor does the schedule. It’s just emails 24/7 lol. Am i missing something on the NVR set up or the app itself ?? Most google searches cover all the topics for those not getting mails lol…..i need to toggle mine off or schedule. I can disable on NVR obviously but that’s not the intention EH :)

Back