01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Unbranded N6000-16EFP/48-A

Jules1974

Hi All

Long story short bought this POE DVR for a job in 2017 from Techage, they now refuse to support it advising that it is not their DVR!. Even though they supplied it with their branded cameras. The DVR powers and works fine, but all of the cams drop out and come back, i have a spare cam and i took the unit away and it does it with any camera i install.
I tried powering a camera up by 12v thinking the PSU may be the problem but the camera drops regardless of how its powered by ethernet or 12v. Aevision also sell this unit but has the prefix AE- before my model name. Any ideas would be great as i have replaced the unit now with a cheaper model as i needed to get the customer back up but i dont want to scrap this DVR as it was the most expensive one i have ever purchased.

Cheers
Julian

Have you tried it with/without an HDD?
Or with a different HDD?
Does it have an external PSU? (you could try replacing that)

Good call on the HD, not tried it without. The PSU is internal but swapable, however i googled the PSU and the cheapest i found is £70. Will try it without the HD though, i just presumed i was watching the stream live but yeah it could be the substream from the HD.

Back