01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Uniview Super Starlight Fixed Bullet Network Camera - VS - Hikvision Darkfighter cameras

Marco Hill

Uniview Super Starlight Fixed Bullet Network Camera - VS - Hikvision Darkfighter cameras

Good Evening,

I hope you guys are well.

Those that are familiar with Hikvision bullets and dome IP cameras.

Can someone tell me where you find Hikvision IP cameras that are low light that have 0.0005 lux.

(PC2222ER5-DUPFT40(60)-C 2MP Super Starlight Fixed Bullet Network Camera) - Uniview comparison.

Currently Uniview cameras like the one above are very good but I am having a hard time
to find something like this made by Hikvision?

The purpose of this is to mount these in dark areas that have little to no lighting
like large farms, that sort of thing. I am trying to avoid putting lights on my solar
panel set-up which draws my juice.

I can see they have PTZ's but I am looking for bullets or domes.

Any suggestions?

Good Evening,

I hope you guys are well.

Those that are familiar with Hikvision bullets and dome IP cameras.

Can someone tell me where you find Hikvision IP cameras that are low light that have 0.0005 lux.

(PC2222ER5-DUPFT40(60)-C 2MP Super Starlight Fixed Bullet Network Camera) - Uniview comparison.

Currently Uniview cameras like the one above are very good but I am having a hard time
to find something like this made by Hikvision?

The purpose of this is to mount these in dark areas that have little to no lighting
like large farms, that sort of thing. I am trying to avoid putting lights on my solar
panel set-up which draws my juice.

I can see they have PTZ's but I am looking for bullets or domes.

Any suggestions?
Sorry, but I forgot to add.

I have purchased a few ColorVu Cameras. They work well if there is other lighting around. Don't but ColorVu cameras
if the space is pitch black, you will only see so far.

Back