01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Updating Hikvision NVRs and Cameras?

Bluenose1940

Centurion!
Trusted Member
Can anyone tell me which Hikvision site I should go to to find a complete list of all Hikvision Units (NVR's/Cameras) where the latest firmware updates are clearly shown for each model of NVR and camera.

Every time that I click on a link within this forum I get a message in a red box that says "ERROR: file path does not exist"

I would have thought that I could go direct to the Hikvision site, punch in the details of what I've got and this would list the firmware for that particular item.

Thanks in advance of any help.

Hi @Bluenose1940

The closest thing that there is the attached spreadsheet, which can be downloaded from the bottom of this page on the Portal - Download Portal EU - 00 Product Firmware.

If you search for your camera in the spreadsheet it will tell you the applicable platform's folder to download the newest firmware from in the portal.

The Download Centre part at the bottom of an item's product page on Hikvision's UK website also has a firmware link, but I'm not sure how often this is updated:

Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 16.28.01.png

Attachments

• IPC Models of Different Platforms_191209.xlsx
    30.4 KB · Views: 217
Can anyone tell me which Hikvision site I should go to to find a complete list of all Hikvision Units (NVR's/Cameras) where the latest firmware updates are clearly shown for each model of NVR and camera.

Every time that I click on a link within this forum I get a message in a red box that says "ERROR: file path does not exist"

I would have thought that I could go direct to the Hikvision site, punch in the details of what I've got and this would list the firmware for that particular item.

Thanks in advance of any help.

Hi @Bluenose1940

Apologies for the broken links in our forum post, Hikvision changes their portal URLs quite regularly and that brakes our links.

I have now updated those links on the camera thread so you should find the latest versions their now

The UK or EU portals usually have the latest releases, but in a few rare cases, we have found newer versions via the firmware download link on the Hik product pages that @Kyle mentioned above, so those are the 3 places you should check.

Thank you so much folks, you have been extremely helpful. I will make use of your replies immediately..

Back