01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Video intercom 2nd gen -how to control second door ?

cevamisto

hi everyone, do you know how can I control the second relay on main door station (DS-KD8003-IME1) ? From iVMS4200 I can set 3 passwords but all these passwords controls the first relay on main door station.
Also I do not see in the iVMS4200 any option to associate a PIN/password for first relay (door) and a different one for second relay (door)
I would like to know how can I control it over the SIP protocol.
My setup involves no indoor station(s) only the main door and asterisk and grandstream video phones (hw and softohones).
Also all my public passwords can control the first relay. Fron iVMS4200 I can not associate PINs/passwords for second relay.
Update: I see in my iVMS-4200 only one Door1 (in the Group-Access Point) that can be imported, even if I enabled both doors. in the device settings.

Last edited:
I'm also having this same problem and would like to know how to control the 2nd relay.

hi everyone, do you know how can I control the second relay on main door station (DS-KD8003-IME1) ? From iVMS4200 I can set 3 passwords but all these passwords controls the first relay on main door station.
Also I do not see in the iVMS4200 any option to associate a PIN/password for first relay (door) and a different one for second relay (door)
I would like to know how can I control it over the SIP protocol.
My setup involves no indoor station(s) only the main door and asterisk and grandstream video phones (hw and softohones).
Also all my public passwords can control the first relay. Fron iVMS4200 I can not associate PINs/passwords for second relay.
Update: I see in my iVMS-4200 only one Door1 (in the Group-Access Point) that can be imported, even if I enabled both doors. in the device settings.

This is not an issue we have encountered ourselves, I will take this question to Hikvision support and see if they can give some instructions for setting up the 2nd relay. As far as we were aware the outdoor intercom has to be connected to an intercom to function correctly but I will share your above comments on your setup with Hik support and see what they say.

UPDATE: Hikvision support has got back to me with this answer:

Please see the attached document for SIP function introduction, asterisk video phone should be alright to use as indoor station.
You can link two relays to one door station, but the second door can only be open/closed on the indoor station or Hik-Connect app when you add the indoor station into it. Our R&D is thinking of designing more functions for the second door, but now it is still limited. For SIP. Please quickly enter #2 to open the second door if you were using SIP video phone. Thank you!

Attachments

• Hikvision video intercom SIP function Introduction - 20191203.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 19,620
I´m facing a similar problem. But over here it´s that i want to use both door openers (relays) of my DS-KD8002 from one indoor station. Is that even possible?

Hi @Nagra

This is an older 1st Generation Intercom model which we have very little experience with and based on the information we have from Hikvision support it would look like the support multiple door locks on one intercom/indoor station is something which was only introduced with the 2nd Generation of intercoms.

Back